Contract Packing Sydney
Contract Packing Services in Sydney and across Australia
What is Contract Packing?
- Collating and preparing product sample kits for distribution. These can be distributed by Australia Post, a courier or company representative.
- Over labelling . This is necessary where product liability or government requirements have changed. Over labelling is also available for correcting misprints in the original label design.
- Product mail outs for product distribution or competition fulfilment.
- Kit compilations for trade shows or conferences.
- Product sample or marketing distribution of products to company representatives, Australia-wide.
- Shrink wrapping for add-on promotional products, added product bonus packs or for repacking product.
Why use a Contract Packing provider?
- Lower overheads and expansion:
Contract packing suppliers are effective in saving your business money on equipment, storage space, packaging and employees. Without having to invest in these materials, you can expand your production without any limitations.
- Packaging / distribution expertise:
Experienced contract packing suppliers can provide expert knowledge and support for you to extend your product range and promotional items. They can provide the most cost-effective options for packing/shipping new products and can assist with re-branding your existing inventory.
- Seasonal items / big profits:
An efficient and reliable contact packing supplier will save you lots of time and money on facilities and staff if you have a seasonal or short-term packing requirement.
Contact CoPak to find out more about Sydney Contract Packing Services
Call 02 9604 6767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to choose the right Contract Packing partner for your business.
6 options to consider prior to choosing a contract packing supplier.
Is the contract packing facility close to your business or close to where your goods will be shipping from? Close proximity to your location is important if you want to meet with the management of the contract packaging company. Close proximity to where your items are shipping from is important to keep shipping costs down.
Does the contract packing facility meet the necessary certifications and requirements for your products? It's important that your items are kept in a clean warehouse to maintain clean stock. Are the warehouse floors sealed and polished?
Is your contact packing supplier committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure your job is completed successfully? How flexible are they in achieving your job requirements if there are any interruptions or delays? There are many common interruptions in the packaging process and your supplier needs to be flexible in their approach in order to deliver your job on time.
Contract packaging companies with an experienced team will reduce errors in your orders which will save you money. An experienced contract packing team can anticipate any issues to ensure your particular needs are always met.
Is there enough space to package your product? Is there enough warehouse space to accommodate your packed items until they're ready to ship?
- Customer Service
How easy is it to communicate with your contact packing supplier and how fast can they process your order? Good communication with your supplier is crucial to maintain a profitable and successful business relationship.
What is the general turnaround for Contract Packing?
Contract packing orders at CoPak are fulfilled in a timely manner which is ideal for our clients with promotional product distribution requirements.